Surveyor careers in accreditation.
If you’re interested in working with an innovative accreditation organization in a variety of areas of accreditation, consider careers
at HQAA. You'll like our time-saving, electronic, web-based process, which allows you to focus on the most important part of the process, the survey
and the collaboration with customers.
Surveyors for HQAA are independent contractors that commit to a consistent number of days per calendar month for survey activity and travel.
- Ten years experience in the industry of expertise with five years of operations management; OR
- Ten years experience in the industry of expertise with five years of Respiratory management, including a strong Quality background; OR
- Ten years experience in Pharmacy with HME industry, with 5 years of management/business operations; OR
- Ten years experience in the Infusion Pharmacy Compounding field, with 5 years of operations/management experience; OR
- Five years experience in a Custom Orthotics setting as a licensed practitioner who has passed a nationally recognized examination to
be licensed in Orthotics and Prosthetics, including management/business operations experience; OR
- Licensed RN or LPN with ten years of HME experience, OR
- Certified NRRTS with 5 years experience in the Rehabilitation HME industry; OR
- Ten years experience in the Rehabilitation HME industry with 5 years in operations management, OR;
- A combination of 10 years experience in consulting with HME companies and employment within HME companies, management experience included; OR
- Master’s degree in related healthcare field with 5 years employment experience in the HME or Pharmacy industry
Please fill out the form below. Be sure to attach your resume and cover letter.
SECURITY CODE Not Verified.
Please GO BACK.